From:
Victoria Rummel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:39:06 EST
If you aren't finished with your Christmas shopping, visit Rocky's website
at www.gfme.com/ferretrescue.  Go to the Bookstore section and click
Amazon.com.  That page shows only books but if you go in and search, the
possibilities are endless.  Amazon.com handles Target and Toys R Us
accounts also.  Anything you buy from Toys R Us,Target and Amazon.com
helps Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter,Inc.  Rocky's gets a percentage of
all sales when you shop when using this link.  You can get everything
including books, electronics,toys,etc.

Please help our ferrets and finish your shopping.  Save Rocky's on your
Favorites list because this offer is available all year.  We also have
links with The Ferret Store, Jeffers, PetSmart, Ebay and Martin's Cages.
Be sure to stop by and say hello on the message board.

Vicki Rummel
President, Board of Directors
Rocky's Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Inc.
www.gfme.com/ferretrescue/