From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:56:01 -0400
Yesterday RisaD posted
>I was glad to get to see the Bounce commerical, but are we really sure
>that's a ferret? What ferret could be stopped by that tiny barrier?!

Actually just beyond that little fence is a 240V force field that
prevents the ferret from jumping that little fence. Just one attempt
leaves a memory that no ferret will ever forget.

After the fur grows back, if it can, the ferret will just never attempt
that again.

I wrote to P&G commending them on the ad and as Lesley C did I
suggested they promote aid to ferret shelters. Will see how this works
out. I will render any assistance to this effort where I can.

Gordon, Peekaboo, and Pester (Fence trained!)

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111