From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 08:20:48 EDT
Humane Soc releases to gov't agencies etc.  only...try getting a species
specific rehab permit from your local F & G boys or call your local Senator
and ask his/her staff to research who you call to get a permit to recieve
the local shelters ferrets...they are usually very helpful when there is a
catch 22 deal like this one.

re: picket....also write irate letters to the editors clolumns of your local
newspapers and call local TV and radio stations to protest this inhumane
behavior by a 'shelter' or 'Humane Socioty" and invite a camera crew to film
your point of view (include lots of written stuff for them to base the
segment on)...and be charming and cordial and sad rather than loud and angry
and abusive...sympathy is a great mover ...sask the talk show hosts...

Please define 'Dook' or 'Dooking' as I cannot find it in any dictionary
domestic or foreign...

Could someone please send me the reciepe for 'duck soup' and 'elixer' and
give what they are used for???

Vaccination...Yes...Distemper Vac. is a must!!!!  I use Fervac D as its
especially made for ferrets...and if you take your fur kids into any area
where there are dogs its only a matter of time before a distemper infected
or carryinhg dog happens along those paths...and distemper in a ferret is
very fast and very deadly!!  Please protect your fuzzies...

Clear Dryer Hose...where in Colorado is Fowler Lumber...and is there a phone
number or e-mail address for them????

What and Where is ECE????

and finally...I have spent over 40 years studying healing in many many forms
the world over...and one part of what I have learned is this...whether you
drain off/or take away part of the hurt, illness, or fear and trauma ...
or...give some of your strength and life force and love..each of us has one
or the other polarity in us... I was found, thru lab testing (Kirillian
Photography) very young to have both talents.  And thru greatest good
fortune I had a father that was a scientist first and foremost and he got me
teachers and adepts that helped me hone those talents.  I then discretely
used them as a nurse/midwife and mother all the years since.  And I use them
with critters when ever asked to...you can use your talents - large or
small- as well as I can.... if energy, measureable on a photography plate,
can be transferred...and we have shown it can...then there is no reason you
cannot either drain off bad energy from a sick or hurting fur kid..or give
strength and life to the same fur kid.  We know a child, whether critter or
human, cannot thrive without touching...well, a sick or hurting one gets
well a sight faster with stroking and fussing over too...if those thoughts
were concentrated - hard - for a few minutes each hour or so it can make a
difference... it just takes concentration and personal discipline...

can't hurt/could definitely help!

Happy Fuzzies...dayna