From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 3 May 1994 22:33:29 -0400
Dr. Williams,

I found this in addition to an article about a ferret who had
stroke-paralysis like symtoms and a person responded saying it could have
been due to anti-flea products.  I am wondering, along with this person,
do we need to be aware that anti-flea products are life threatening to
our furries?

Thanks,

Tarra

>I just read a post about ferrets not having any resistance to flea toxins.
>Can anyone verify or dispute this?  My own ferret seems to be doing ok
>when we give him a flea bath, though I was warned not to give him a
>flea bath too often.

(this person was on the news, I didn't know if it would be okay for me to
put on the name and address so I took it off...  I will respond to him
with the response I get...)