From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:12:54 EST
Good morning!

I'd like to invite you all to visit a newly published Web page hosted
by one of New York State's few ferret shelters.  Brenda Miller owns and
operates the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue and Shelter in Naples, NY.  As
with every shelter, she struggles to make ends meet and has had, for the
last couple of years, a very comprehensive ferret store that helps to
defray shelter costs.  She has now put that store online.

Some of her items you've seen, others, I'm willing to bet you have not
seen.  In particular, some of her hammies are exclusives by BJ's Ferret
Stuff.  I have several of them and I can attest to their durability and
to how my much my own fuzzies love them.

Please take a look when you get a chance at:

www.ferretfarm.org

Take a look at her adopted page and you'll see several of my kids!

Thanks again!

Barb and the 6 whirling dervishes, all but one of whom have come from the
Lakeroad Ferret Farm....Gus, Hope, Bren, Kate, Cher and Tess

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be your
own.  http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom