From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:47:48 -0500
Last night when Nancy arrived I was in quite a state.  The ferrets were
helping me all night and I was pretty frazzled.  Doc decided the bottles of
water on the carpet needed to be moved so he tried.  Guess what surprise I
got when I lifted them.  Water squirting from numerous holes on the bottom
of one bottle.  All I could do was laugh and run for the kitchen with
several ferrets bouncing around my feet as water was spraying everywhere.
:-) The carpet was saturated.

As I refilled clean litter boxes, Doc decided to check out the new pellets.
I guess I didn't have them placed correctly in the litter pans.  He fixed
that for me.  Obviously I neglected to put some on the carpet where they
belonged.

Doc decided the trash container belonged on the floor on it's side, trash
and all.

And when I opened the fridge to get the cold bottled water out to refill
bowls, Marley, Doc and Mookie decided THEY needed to be in the fridge.

And each time I picked up a litter box to clean it SOMEONE went to the
bathroom where the litter box wasn't.  Guess my timing was off.

When I let the dogs outside, Mookie and Randa decided my legs were jumping
poles.  This was a reminder that nails needed clipped.

When Nancy got there she took one look at me and said "a little frazzled are
we?"

Hugs to all. tle