From:
Lynne D Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 11:15:14 -0500
I am new to your list (new computer) but not new to being owned by ferrets.
A paralegal for a civil rights firm, I have been owned by 10 fuzzies since
1989.  Two have died, my beautiful Pebbles of old age and my loving Charlie
of cancer.  The current eight "bubbies" have their own room in our new
house, the former dining room, to my mom's chagrin.  (She was so chagrined
she offered to buy me dining room furniture!) My husband hung French doors,
so my fur-children are the first thing guests see when they walk in the
door.  Their room is completely ferret proof, containing only their
triple-decker cages, toys, and beloved papasan chair.  (I thought it was
mine but I was mistaken..) I discovered a baby diaper pail with deodorizer
lid is a great place to deposit those quick "pick-me-ups".  My fuzzies are
in order of seniority (ages 7 y/o to 3-mos) with a favored trait: Pookie (so
laid back he's perfect for elementary school show 'n tell); Dreyfuss (an
ardent French kisser); Cody (a former Hell's Angel ferret - story for
another posting); Misha (unmeasurable I.Q.); Maxx (more squeezable than
Charmin); Luke (a retired stud in equipment only); Chuck (makes the
Energizer Bunny look tired); and Mr. Mistofflelees a/k/a "Mista" (a large
and gentle soul).

Does anyone know if there is a ferret club in the Winston-Salem, Greensboro,
High Point (Triad) NC area?  If not, is anyone interested in forming one?
You can email me privately at [log in to unmask]

Ferretz Rule, Pookie, Dreyfuss, Cody, Misha, Maxx, Luke, Chuck, & Mista, =
and their human, Lynne