From:
Chris and Tara Palaski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 09:56:44 -0400
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Balto. Ferret Club did not ban Di Bachman after the first round of
>abuse.  Their monster mash is coming up next month.  If she is there,
>if she is allowed one foot in that door for any reason, I too will
>boycott their show and any other that allows her admittance.
>
>[WY]

Just a FYI :)  The Baltimore Monster Mash is an AFA sanctioned event
this year ( this means that they will using AFA judges, following AFA
guidelines, etc).  Since Di Bachman has been banned from AFA events she
will not be permited to attend the Baltimore show this year.  If you have
any questions about this I am sure yuo can contact the Baltimore Ferret
Club or the AFA ([log in to unmask])

~Tara
PFRA