From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:32:37 -0400
I got up this morning to hear RePete singing a familiar tune but he had
changed the words.

"Over the river and thru the woods to Gruber's cage we go...
The fert knows the way to get the list
to the FML we go lllllllll :

Well, over the rivet and thru those woods we did go and for sure there
was the FML !!! Bill was busy knetwerking and doing the FML list thing.
RePete did a dook and hop being so excited the FML not only moved but
the move was a dooking success. We knew he could do it !!!!!!

Congratulations !!! and again, so many thanks Bill !!!

Gordon and RePete

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100