From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:31:32 -0500
It's come to my attention that someone on the list has blamed Vikki for
"killing" her ferrets.  I must say this saddens me.  I thought we were all
here to help eachother, not cause more grief in a time that's already
devastating.

I don't know Vikki personally, just through a few e-mails.  Vikki has
always been supportive of me and my shelter efforts and I know she loves
her ferrets dearly.  This is why I find it so disheartening to hear one of
our very own is bashing Vikki for something she couldn't possibly have
known about.

After all, how many of us lovingly and willing feed our kids ferret/kitten
foods without FULLY knowing what's in that bag?  I personally would like to
say sorry to Vikki for whomever it is bashing her.  It's such a shame it's
another shelter mom....

The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick