From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:06:00 -0500
Bed Bath and Beyond has Baby Hut on sale for $19.99.  It is a collapsible
portable infant nursety.  It provides a safe and interesting place for
ferrets to play or sleep.  It is light weight, fits into diaper bag,zips
up so babies cant get out.  No assembly.  It is like a tent for ferrets.  I
bought the plastic Easter eggs on sale at Mitchells[small size mostly, some
ping pong balls, and whiffle balls.] I put a blanket under this tent: then
plastic bags.  The floor now is smooshy and crinkly, and they leap all over
these balls, and roll in them.  This hut is adorable.  And it folds up into
a skinny little nothing.  I can take my guys out come spring, read a
bookoutside, and have them next to me in this hut.[It would get too hot in
summer perhaps]  You can see through two sides of it.  My guys go running
in and out of it.I am leaving it open for them inside.  And like any other
2 year old, they will grow tired of it in a few weeks, I will fold the
thing up for a few weeks, and they will go bananas again when I bring it
back out, A great gift for your ferrets to save until Easter, so they dont
eat the Easter bunny.

Sweet dreams sprinkled with ferrets   Lisette=