Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:19:08 -0400
My ferret Lestat is currently being treated for Demodectic Mange -
diagnosed by a skin scrapping.

Unfortunately though the treatment isn't helping him very much. Lestat
is five years old, and is adrenal, insulinomic and he has lympho. He
has a lump in his jaw, and all around it and up that side of his face
to his nose and up to his eye is red, swollen and raw looking. He goes
back to the vets the end of the week, however I am not sure what we
can try next ........

Wish I could be of more help - I just wanted to let everyone know you
aren't alone.

Tracy Acker
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter