Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:18:49 -0800
Hi all

I think my hooman is finally getting a new puter.  Maybe no more break
downs and bangs or is it crashes.

A little guy named Fang came in.  He waz met by Kineman.  I introduced
them as I don't think they knew each other.  They got along very well.
They sat around talking and gossipping about home.  After dat they headed
out to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They also had to
stop by da Fruit Bar to get a small snack.  Small yeah right.  Anyway I
saw them later they were out playing in da Fields and cheweasel hunting.
Those things are really hard to find and catch but I think they managed
to get a few of them and tote them back to their den.  Of course if you
don't watch they will escape and get captured by another.  He said to
send luv and lots of ferrety kisses and hugs.

I am off to observe home and keep up to date.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee