From:
Nic Orbitani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:52:40 +1000
I'm not sure how many Australian list members we might have but for
any that might be out there... we are in Victoria near Melbourne (East
Hawthorn).  We have our two ferrets in a large aviary style enclosure
from D&L Classics.  http://www.classicpetenclosures.com/aviaries.htm
It gives them plenty of room but we'd like to add benches/shelves of
some sort to utilize the height as well as the width.  Ideas would be
very welcome... I'm a recent transplant from the States and DH has no
idea where to get them either.

Amanda and carpet-sharks Ana and Cino