Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:43:25 -0500

Calling all ferret friends and companions!

Dont forget the next TriFL social meeting will be this Sat, Feb.  12, at
Northwoods Animal Hospital, from 3:30-5:30.

I will bring a Valentines costume for you to take your fuzzies picture
in, no charge, all you need is your camera.

We have officer elections coming up so please keep in mind those you
would like to nominate for office.  You may bring your name to the
meeting or email to me so we can get it on the ballot.

Ren Faire is coming up soon as well, March 26-27 and April 2-3.  I will
be bringing a few ideas to present to the club for fundraisers at the
Faire.  Your ideas are needed and welcomed.  The proceeds help fund our
shelters.  Volunteers are needed to man the booths again this year.  If
you have never done it before I guarantee you will have terrific time.
Our booth is the most visited booth at the Faire- discounting the food
booths of course.  You also get free admission into the Faire for
volunteering.  That is a great added perk!

If you have any items to be put on the agenda for this meeting please
email them to me so they can be put on the agenda.

See You There!!!

Nancy Nyren,
TriFL Club President