From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 16:45:11 EST
Here are a few more,and I would like to ask a favor of the poem reading
public.The last one has two different endings.Tell me which you like
better.This is just for fun.

For Julie,male ferrets have nipples for the same reason male humans do,to
break up the monotony of the male chest(human),tummy(fert).Actually those
are added before the sex is decided in utero.

    Jasmine

Tiny ferret sits,
Delicate paws placed just so.
Surveys her world, Queen.

    Dance

Dance the wild fert dance.
Bouncing here and there. Watch out.
Where'd that wall come from?

   Victory

Slither, slither, ugh.
Push, pull, slither, dig a bit.
Ferret won, door lost.

Ferretian Knot

Heads, tails, paws, tummies.
A ferret Gordian knot.
Sable, silver, all.

Hello

Stiff legs, poofy tail.
Who is that stranger I see?

You choose
1.Sniff noses, oh, you.
2.Scruff you, I am queen.

Thanks for your help.The four fuzzy poets and I wish you a day of ferret
kisses and snuggles.

Sandy and Fuzzies