From:
Samantha Houp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:59:59 -0500
Hello FML'rs =)

Unfortunately, Im one of those who didnt realize that Home Depot doesnt
carry the wood pellets all year around.  Ive been using those as litter for
my two babies since I brought my babies home.  I really really dont want to
change litters as Im happy with using wood pellets and most importantly I
dont want my babies to have o try and adjust to using a new type of litter.
We live in the southern Ohio/Northern Ky area.  Doesa anyone know of a
place where we can purchase wood pellets in bulk and have them shipped to
us?  ANy information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I seen awhile back on the list and on ebay, someone who makes those
cute blankets with the different holes in them for the fuzzies to crawl
into, but these were the kind that made the krinkle sound like that of the
plastic bags we get our groceries packed in at the store.  I really want to
get one of these for my furkids.  Do any of you know where I can get one?

Sammilynn
Mommy to Shandie (cinamon) and Whizzer (Sable)