From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:36:41 -0700
OK, the Big Talk is over and done.

Didn't go. Maybe wished I had.

Why so?

Well, perhaps I would've learned something really important in the
ferret world.

Guess I'm still ignorant of all that good stuff. Yep, right on, Lucky
Eddie.

So, can we get a short, terse meaningful summary of what you, as a
Symposium attendee, learned and are willing to disclose to all of
us lesser ones, the so-called, Unwashed in the Light of the Gods?

Please don't tell me where to go, tempting as that may be. Would
rather read you in your own words.

Grateful to you and you, but not too sure about him.

Edward Lipinski

--
Frettchen Freude