From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 02:57:48 -0500
I've seen my Sola sneak around a corner, pounce on an old sock, grab it and
alligator roll it about 5 times until it is thoroughly wrapped around her,
thrash about to make the offending sock let her go, do the shake of death
with her head, and finally drag it off to a hole.

I believe this is the closest I will ever get to seeing one of my guys
"hunt".  It's quite funny.  Especially since you could tell she was
COMPLETELY surprised that the sock had the audacity to wrap around her
and try to take her out.  She did the only thing she could do, and that
was the neck breaking snap to subdue it.

Little goofies make me smile.  I think I'd die without them!

April and the LOVES hunters
http://www.gallaty.com

Luna
Orion
Venus
Eros
Sola

PS We are well over 500 sends with Sayit.com.  I think it's going well.
There's no way to know for sure until it's over though.  If you want to
get on my daily card list, email me and I'll gladly inundate your mail
box with pictures of my babies! :-)