From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 16:10:42 -0500
We're setting up a few new shelters in New Mexico. The leader of your new
shelters is Ramona Keenan, she should be getting on the Star list soon.

l'm a new ferret owner, but these fuzzy little joys have touch are hearts so
much that l'm starting a shelter with Ramona's help.

l've put out my name and as much info. to the petstores as l can. Contacted
the HS in this area. l have been talking to anyone that will listen about
ferrets.

lf anyone can give me anyother idea's about how to get the info. out there.
Please e-mail me at AirSprite1@ AOL.com

lf there are any ferret owners in New Mexico and would like to talk or help.
E-mail me or call (505) 678-2395

Moving bady's from one shelter to another is a good idea.  We have just
started and one of are shelter was over whelmed early last month.  She was
able to find homes for all of them, but maybe we will start moving them
around if we have to.  l wish l could help with the East Coast shelter
overcrowding.  Anyone got an idea how let me know and we'll tried it.

Will that's all for now.
Lea
Charlie( l'm out and that bady's fun to drag around)
Kiki( why can't l get into the cabinets!!!!!)
Riki( this place is So...big)

By the way thanks to all of you that have posted on ferrets fight. l would
have freeked this morning when Charlie grabed Riki by the neck and drug her
around for awhile. lf l hadn't read about this behavior before Charlie would
have end up lock in his cage.

Charlie( Thanks all l was really glad to be out this morning and didn't want
to go to bed)

Ignorance killed the cat(or was that the ferret), Curiousity was
Framed-unkown