From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:02:33 -0500
The Crafty Weasels second annual spring fund raiser has officially
begun! This year, with the issues of Paypal not being allowed to run
money for raffles through their system, we are holding our fund raiser
auction style. So, visit our blog and make a bid on your preferred
items by commenting below that package. Auction ends midnight on
March 31st and absolutely no more bids will be accepted after
10 am EST April 1st.

http://auction.craftyweasels.com

Learn more about the Crafty Weasels at http://www.CraftyWeasels.com
We have made many changes to the way we are doing things this year. As
always, donations are greatly appreciated to help us cover the costs of
shipping and supplies. Recently we have also added an item to our site
for sale to help offset some of our costs. We are non-profit, our
volunteers are very generous in donating supplies throughout the year,
however it does fall to a select few to cover the rest of the costs. We
can easily spend $600 a year just for shipping. So now we offer Comfort
Slings for elderly or sick ferrets. We also hope to list a few hammocks
and sacks soon. Follow our changes and new listings through our site or
become a fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafty-Weasels/

As always, our mission is to help the ferrets in shelters, rescues,
sanctuaries and foster care to live as comfortably as possible, and
to give the caregivers one less thing to worry about. Please consider
helping us to continue this mission, and maybe you will get some fun
or cute things out of this auction as well!

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels