From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:10:43 -0500
>From:    Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Supplement for old ferret : Barley Green ?
>
>Dayna's shelter found out years ago that the Timmy's in water available
>all the time stops insulinomic symptoms flat!  They "self medicate" she
>said.

Having been involved with those rescuing the ferrets after Dayna's death
we can assert that this is not true.  At least one that was insulinomic
did not respond at all to Timmy's Tonic and had seizures from the moment
he came into a real shelter.  He passed recently.

Most of us here in the Virginia shelters dealt with ferrets we had to
rescue frim Dayna.

Dayna was a master manipulator and would pull anyone's strings that she
thought would elicit the response she desired.  Gary, your string is your
"magick potions".  Anyone wanting something from you can merely tell you
how wonderful your tonics and other cures are before asking.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets