From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:19:32 -0500
We would like to take a few second and send a few thanks out.  Some of
these are belated and we apologize but are sure you understand. :-)

Thanks to.

Anna Walker and her fuzzies for the bag of toys they sent to the
Titusville kids.  It was great of her fuzzies to share and all the
ferrets like the crochet eggs and jingle balls!!

Faith Hood and Brian Hood.  The Starbucks coffee was GREAT!!  Thanks
for thinking of us humans and for helping us to keep going.  We love
the flavor and are attempting to get out and get some more.  Yum-Yum!!

Melissa Blake.  The food is always useful as between 75 ferrets total,
these guys can eat!!!  LOL Flavored Pedialyte is always a good treat
for most as well.

Charlene Miller and Debbie Fitzgerald.  Thanks for the great variety of
goodies!!  The ferrets love the wrapped egg thingies- it's one of there
new favorite toys to lug around.  The bedding will go great on ebay and
we thank you kindly!!

Tracy Colangelo.  The box you sent was so full of stuff for the size it
was!!  Thanks for everything in it- it will all be put to great use!!

We also received a couple donations to our vet and we thank whomever
sent those.

We also continuously thank those supporting us by bidding on our ebay and
raffle items and those sending words of support and comfort.

THANKS!!

Sincerely,

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org
PO Box 161432
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32716-1432