From:
melissa palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:08:21 -0600
About a month ago, I went into a petwarhouse in Springfield, MO.  They
only had 1 baby.  He was very tiny and lonely.  No toys, hammocks---wood
shavings- NO liter box...on and on...We decided to take him home with us.
We took TINY to the vet.  and the vet.  said that she thought he was maybe
6-7 wks.  old and had a protruding rectum probably from being fed hard
food way too early.  So far, he has been on antibiotics and she said that
he may need surgery to try to correct the problem later.  He's very social
and loving and Tiny seems to be growing.  We have 5 ferrets.  It really
seems to bring him alive when he came home to find other fuzzies to be
with.