From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:10:07 -0700
Hi everyone,

Well, I have to say ferret math has struck me twice to date... I started
with my first baby Jasmine in April 1996, then acquired Casey in October
1996, then Samantha in February 1997... and right now I'm battling with my
better judgement and thinking about getting a 4th fuzzbutt!  I'd first like
to get some opinions from those of you who own 3-4 (or more) ferrets.

Do you find that 4 ferrets get along better than 3?  The whole reason I'm
even thinking of giving into ferret math again is because when my three
start to play, one almost always gets "left out" after some initial chasing
or tumbling.  They seem to enjoy playing in two's better.  Are you guys
finding this to be true as well?  Any insight would be appreciated!

BTW, another reason I'm thinking of getting another is the Calif.  AB-363
bill has been amended in the Senate and if it passes, only currently
existing ferrets would be "grandfathered" in and allowed to be legally owned
until a 2-year DFG study is completed to prove our fuzz-angels do not form
feral colonies or harm the environment.  Therefore, I have to act rather
quickly if I'm to get another ferret in the next 2-3 years!

All posted comments would be appreciated -- thanks & kisses to the
fuzzies... jen, jasmine, casey and sammy

[JL]