From:
Tara Colleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:11:42 +0000
Hey all

Being a diabetic I'm always interested in checking prices on diabetic
supplies ..

I know most shelters and many ferret parents do their own testing for
insulinoma in their ferrets and it can get horribly expensive so I
thought I would share..

Tonight I found a fantastic price on Amazon for One Touch ultra test
strips..

They are charging only 25.99 for 50 strips..I pay that for 25 strips
in my local pharmacy..

You do need the One Touch Ultra Meter but lately they are down to
12.00 at most drug stores...

I have found it to be the very best meter out there. It double checks
each blood read.

Plus they are very small and come in purple, red, green and silver...

The strips are also free shipping when you have Amazon "prime"
( - think it's 79.99 a year for 4 shared memberships and enables you
to have free shipping on all prime items offered for sale)

I hope this helps a lot of you;-))

Hugs,
Tara