From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 1997 14:30:25 -0400
Bob:

Words cannot express the sadness I am feeling as I write this.  Somehow it
makes no sense that thousands and thousands of people across this country
are now heartbroken, angry, and questioning what kind of justice this
country stands for.  I don't understand how the individuals that have
sentenced our sweet Kodo to death can possibly go home tonight to their
spouses and families and expect to sleep well while so many of us are
sorrowful.  Tears don't even begin to help purge this ache from my heart,
and it only serves to make me more nauseous than I already was since I read
today's FML.

I just moved into a new home this week, and had decided to plant a garden.
Today I decided what to do with it.  I am planting a special garden in
memory of Kodo the Kute.  The center of the garden is shaped as a big heart,
filled with white flowers, then the heart is outlined with red begonias.
The filler around the heart are blue pansies (how painfully ironic that the
colors are red, white and blue).  I will be putting a sign in the garden
that simply says "Kodo's Place." The heart, of course, signifies the hearts
of the thousands of people in which Kodo will live forever.  When it grows
in and looks as beautiful as Kodo we will remember Kodo as being, I will
send you pictures.  Hopefully by then some of the pain will have subsided,
but Kodo will always remain in the hearts of ferret lovers across this
country and around the world.

Tears are coming again, so I must sign off.  My prayers are with Kodo for a
peaceful passing to the Rainbow Bridge, and for you and Kitty and your
family.  I am so, truly sorry for your loss.

Kymberlie Becker
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady