From:
Jodi Orkies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:40:36 EDT
I just got this newsletter and I'm soo excited.  We just got a male kit
about 4 months ago and he's a holy terror.  His name is Scout.  Well here's
our list of troubles for our "problem child":

1. He bites
2. He gets on our kitchen counters
3. He throws awful temper tantrums in his cage.  He does this to be let
out, but it's at all hours of the night.  He gets plenty of play time,
but I guess he thinks he needs more.  When he doesn't get his way he bites
the cage door and shakes it.  This can be quite loud and annoying at 3 a.m.
He then proceeds to throw his food everywhere and bite his water bottle so
it'll make puddles.  As if that wasn't enough, when he's mad, he'll use the
bathroom all over his cage.  That's only when he's mad, because other wise
he uses his litter pan.

If any one has any suggestions please help!!!  Scruffing and time out do
not work on him at all.  we are at our wits end.

Thanks, Jodi, Bruce, Kylie(dog), Tasmine(cat), Scout(ferret)