From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 19:37:02 -0500
Prayers go out to those who have lost their precious little fuzzies.  I
wanted to Thank everyone who replied to my post last Sat about the little
female in Fl.  I couldn't believe so many loving people wanted her.  There
was an e-mail at 5:30 Sunday morning and by noon she was on her way back to
a new home.  She has been included into a home with several other ferrets
and I am sure Sammy or now Samantha will love playing with her new family
members.

I think I replied to everyone individually but if I missed someone I am
sorry.

I do have a question if anyone can help.  Our last take in that some one
turned loose doesn't seem to have a voice.  She only whines sometimes.  We
have noticed that twice my husband has been standing with bare feet on her
tail and she just is fighting to get away but not making any hollering like
any of the others would.  Sleeping she does whine some but that is it.
Just thought she should be making some kind of noise.

Thanks again
Penny and the Great Ten