From:
Kim Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 09:54:09 -0500
Hey Randy!
Do you think Valentine and Maila are long lost twins?  I just cracked up
when you wrote about the way she runs!  We call that "torpedo".  Val will
flatten out his fat ol body and shoot off like a bullet.  It just cracks me
up!!  I did check his feet last night and they do seem a bit big.  Only his
front feet tho' and even more specifically his TOES.  He is a silver mitt
too, one foot has more white than the other and on that foot his toes seem
fatter or something.  I remember commenting to my husband about it when we
got him.  His head isnt overly big but I loooove his big round eyes-- they
almost seem crossed!  Our little female Tizzie has such a pointy nose
compared to Vals his is more rounded and full.  EVERTHING about Valentine
is more rounded and full!  I dont call him "Pudge" for nothin!  His
expression , to me, always seems to say " DUUUHHHH".  By far he is the most
lovey and laid back ferret I have ever met.  He will wrestle and explore
but mostly he just likes to hang out.  Ive not h ad any experiences with
him being frightened over anything inside or outside, nor is he very vocal.
I think that drives Tizz crazy 'cause Oh man is SHE a talker!  I havent
noticed the color of his eyes either - sounds like something else I will
have to check out.

Take Care and Many Kisses to Everyones Fuzzies!
KIM and VAL and TIZZIE