From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 00:13:25 -0800
We're looking at a scene, where Kokie and Noodles are wearing Trading
Cages Smocks.  Kokie is laying across the foot pedal of a sewing machine,
and Noodles is on top of the table guiding the fabric.

Noodles "Hey Kokie...HURRY UP!!  You're pressin too soft!"

Kokie "Hehehe sorry Noodles, but It's kinda fun!"

Noodles "We gots to hurry and make this bedding by the deadline Otherwise
Jenevive is gonna make us run barefoot!!"

*Kokie flumps on top of the foot pedal, which causes noodles to slip*

Noodles "KOKIE!!!!!  I DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS FUR CUBE!!!!"

*kokie apologizes and snickers, and the scene continues...*

Hey everyone...As of today, the odds of someone winning a complete cage
full of bedding is 1:2 Haven't had a lot of responses ,but just wanted
to let you know that if you do participate, that there is a very likely
chance that you will win without a lot of competition LOL!  This raffle
will be benefiting Support Our Shelters.

I origionally said that tickets are $5 a piece, but to encourage more
participation, they will be $1 each, and 6 for $5 and so forth (which
means you can get more tickets and a better chance!)

If you would like to send the money directly to S.O.S. Via paypal,
PLEASE send me a copy of the receipt so I can account you for your
tickets.  Their paypal addy is [log in to unmask]

please let me know if you would like to snail-mail your ticket money
and I will be more than happy to provide you with an address

It's for the fuzzies!!!!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /