From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 01:25:34 -0400
>From:    William Killian - Zen and the Art of Ferrets  <[log in to unmask]>
>>From:    Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA
>>Subject: Response to a statement about shelters
>
>There are indeed shelters that willfully do not disclose health issues.

I am well aware of that fact, as indicated by my statement, "If you've
confirmed that the shelter knowingly didn't inform you, then you have every
right to your statement." I am also open-minded enough to know that the
human race is open to misinterpretation.  Since the accusation was posted,
I wanted more info about the specifics.  Truth is often based on
perspective.

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
   2 Info about ferret care & ownership.         3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./