From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 16:21:34 -0500
Renee in Northern KY

Sunday, December 16th - Renee was to arrive tonight but I forgot about
Renee time, so she arrived on Monday, December 17 around 10:30 p.m. I
had made homemade vegetable soup, and yes - had the Ferret Magazine
out and a glass of water. In she came, like her title has said - A
Hurricane. Tom and I helped her unload the car, well really all we had
to do was open the doors and things began tumbling out - now not the
ferrets. Ferrets were glad to get out of the car and run around. She
figured she would leave in the early morning on Tuesday, December 18.

After all of us getting up and having some coffee, her thoughts changed
and she decided to stay another night. So she decided to win us over
with some delicious cookies (of course she had brought all the
ingredients with her.) So at Noon, we are still in PJ's and the door
bell rings. In came someone that I had just met at a Ferret Xmas Party
on Sunday, she was returning a carrier. After seeing playpens filled
with ferrets she asked if she could go home and bring her husband back
to see this. Before I could even think, that southern - hospitality
popped up and Renee said sure! So they came back to see the craziness
and eat lunch with us on tv trays, as you can not get to the dining
room table.

In the early evening we decided to take Renee out to locate a "Tim
Horton's Coffee Shop" about an hour away so she could do some Christmas
shopping. Then on the way back, we drove around our area showing her
some Christmas lights and of course the Cincinnati Skyline. As the day
came to an end, Renee, Tom and I had to have a little Baileys Irish
Cream to warm us up right before bed.lol

Wednesday, December 17th - We enjoyed our coffee and then re-packed the
van for her long drive ahead. As she pulled out of the drive, I truly
felt as if Santa had visited us early this year.

We live in Northern KY, Villa Hills to be exact and we are just across
the river from Cincinnati OH. In fact from our Condo Deck, you can see
the Ohio River which divides the two states.
Cindy Scheidt