From:
J Gordon Bengtson CI/ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:58:06 -0500
Someone responded to my post about my two animals loosing fur from eating
chocolate saying at first the animals did not get enough dark time.  That
ferrets will loose fur if they have no hidy hole or other place to shed
light for some extended period of time for each day.

When I explained that my animals have dark a normal and reasonable amount
every day and that I really did doubt lack of dark would cause that, the
person responded the fur loss was from coat change.

I really don't think either reason was culpable and further extended that
e-mail address to the ignore list where I was called an idiot.  The FML
is not for this kind of abuse and thankfully it is a rare event to happen
at all.

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo