Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 10:38:37 -0500
Easter Design T

New Easter Design for that special person in your life that loves what
ferrets get into!

100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  Short sleeved T-Shirts

For best results machine wash garment in cold water, inside out.  Using
no bleach or bleach additives.  Long sleeve is also available.  Please
indicate what size you will need.  I will compute shipping costs when
you inform me what Zip code area the item is to be shipped to

<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi
?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=214272\31>

All My Kids Have Fur

100% preshrunk cotton.  Design by Sue Burda.  Short sleeved T-Shirts.
For best results machine wash garment in cold water, inside out.  Using
no bleach or bleach additives.  Please indicate what size you will need.
I will compute shipping costs when you inform me what Zip code area the
item is to be shipped to

<http://auctions.overstock.com/cgi-bin/auctions.cgi
?PAGE=PRODDET&PRODUCTID=214266\01&ogalRefer=21427231>

lakeroad ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Lakeroad Ferret Farm KwickBid Store
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html

Shelter Video
http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv