From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 23:07:01 -0500
Watched Film "Kindergarten Cop" with Arnold Schwartzenager(sp?).  Cop
Arnold has Panda Ferret that he takes along on a trip from California to
Oregon.  Watched credits carefully, but did not see, nor did Arnold
mention, Ferret's name.  California Cop with Illegal Ferret - does Ca-Ca
Land & Politico's know about this?  Anyone know ferret's name????

I would like to extend my most heartfelt THANK YOU to all who have sent
e-cards & email get well wishes, You are all beloved children of God, who
loves you as I do.

To those who have just lost their beloved ferts to the Rainbow Bridge, I
have suffered the same pains of loss as all of you have experienced.
However, I rejoice that our beloved fuzzies are enjoying a happier life,
free of pain & suffering, at the Rainbow Bridge.  God loves these creatures
too, and more than what we are able, for HE created them.  As sure as God
Created all that is, the spirits of HIS Creation come home to HIM, and one
day we will all be reunited with our 4-legged and 2-legged loved ones.

Peace I give to you, and I pray that Peace will be in all of your hearts
forever.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hoomahn-beans,14 ferts, 6 canines, & 2 felines