From:
Edward Nash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 18:56:41 -0400
I lurk about on the FML and do not say much and enjoy it alot, but all of
this crap about Dayna has put a bad taste in my mouth.

She is someone who because she exisits in the world it is a brighter place,
not just for fuzzies but for all of us.

She is also my friend someone who lives 2000 miles from me and who I may
never but hope to meet sometime.  I stand behind her 100% and if anyone
thinks she has done them wrong I will make it good.  She has done so much
for the little creatures in the world that we pass by and given so much of
her self in doing this.  She is a bright spot in what can be a very dark
world sometimes, and for some reason people like to put those lights out or
at least dim them, NOT this time bunkies, not if I can help it..

I know we live in a world that can be far from warm and fuzzy, and it always
seems to me that the people that are trying to do good are the ones who
suffer the most becasue of this.

Yes this sound so sappy, but why does it sound so sappy, all I am doing is
defending a friend.

                            Peace
                              Ed

  "Sure you can trust the goverment, just ask an Indian, whale or ferret"

   "Evil is the man who has no woman to morn him"
                            Dr. Waston
                                in Hound of the Baskervilles.

Disclamier: I hold no responsiblity for my spelling, I went to a public
school in deep south.