From:
MailingLiz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 08:01:58 -0700
I know this may sound ridiculous, and unreasonable.  But me and the kids are
in the midst of a big move here, and I really do not have time to do more
than just skim the FML these days.  Would it be possible for someone to
compose a list of fax numbers and email addresses in one post, so that I can
at least try to do my ppart in the Kodo-mass-media-campaign?  I would like
to do something, but just do not have the time right now to go thru all of
the FML's to get all of these numbers and addresses from all of the
individual posts.  Sorry.  But anyway, the whole thing is very sad, I cannot
read a post without the tears a-rollin'.  So I really would like to do
SOMETHING.