Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:21:01 EDT
Hello

I'm worry about one of my ferrets that is having a little kidney problem.
I would like to know what Timmy Tonic is really for?  Is there a chance
that Timmy Tonic can help heal the kidney problem?  The Dr. from the vet
said that it possible that its genetic from my ferrets parent.  It seems
like Timmy Tonic helps for many health problem.  Please let me know if it
can help and if it can, I will order one.  Your answer would be greatly
appreciated.  Please respond to me ASAP.  If you have any question, please
feel free to e mail me privately.  I ll be waiting for your responds.
Thank you.

Buffie
and the crazy ferrets