Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 1996 08:56:50 -0700
Hello Eveyone,

I have been lurking for about 2 months now and I have a question for all you
Minnesota FML'ers or anyone else that knows the answer.

I live in Thunder Bay, ON, Canada and my boyfreind got a job offer in
Hollander (I beleive it's close to Minneapolis) Minnesota...we don't know
the details yet, but if things work out we will be moving there.  My
question is are ferrets legal there?  Also, does anyone know the situation
with moving ferrets and a cat from Canada to the states?  Is there a
quarantine period?  Those are my quick questions for now...if things work
out then I will be back to ask about pet stores and Vets.  Thanks for your
time :)

Elizabeth Sures

Tyler, Kendall, Woody and Fuji (ferrets)
Daisy (cat)