From:
Ferret Rescue of Tidewater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 21:37:33 -0400
Hi all!

Its been rather busy here, so I haven't posted or read the FML, but FINALLY,
I caught up(it only took about 1 hour to read all the back issues!) and the
obscure ferret on TV caught my eye - how about this one - Twin Peaks - the
"save the Pine Weasel" episodes where a sable ferret was shown as the
endangered "pine weasel" in Twin Peaks?  It was rather cute with an ending
in the fashion show where the ferret got loose -- but I digress!  (I also
have it on tape!)

Anyway, in case anyone was interested, Pam is at home with her fuzzies and
the outlook is very good!  No chemo, just radiation therapy.  It was caught
in time, it seems.  Thanks to all who continue to send their support to her,
I can't tell you how many times it brightened her spirits when she was
feeling depressed!

Lisa