Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:55:57 -0500
Here's a seasonal query for ya.  Can my 'Lil Punkins play with those
little pumpkins?  You know the ones I mean, the tiny ones usually around
one for a dollar.  My bunch has seen the two I bought for them and have
been asking to play with them (esp. Storm!he won't let you out of his
sight' til he gets what he what he wants.  That cute face lil Punkin!!!)
It continues all throughout playtime.  " Moooooom, can we play wif 'em,
huh Mom,pese Mom, you let us see um, so now dem r for us, Mom, Mommmmm,
I'll get Annie, she bits da ugly thingys that are stikin outa yer foot,
oh yeah toes, an you know Mom, Annie bites realy hard!!  I be gud boy.
Hey waita minit, you alredy sed that I was a sweetie, good boy.  I love
da mama.....I be yer best frend...."

Okay, My baby Storm really knows how to work it!!!!

Just got a thought, they'll probably just think it's some kind of new,
different smelly ball!!!!

But just in case, one of them gets a chomp out of it, I want to know it's
not toxic or anything like that for ferts!

Happy Halloween and thanks from,
Princess, Oscar, Nikki, Annie, Sammy, Chance, and appropriately, Storm!!!
(and Sue too!)