From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 20:07:59 +0000
I need to get in contact with Casey's Hidden Pantry, if someone there
would contact me I would greatly appreciate it.

I also wanted to share with everyone that I had the wonderful
opportunity to spend a few days with Zoo, from Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary
and she introduced me to "Pooch Pads" that she purchased from Casey's.
These have been wonderful to use with my special needs ferret Dot.
She potties a-lot and they are extremely absorbent and help control
odor as well. If you have not had an opportunity to try these pads, I
recommend them for those ferrets that are not potty trained, or like
Dot, tend to go whenever and wherever they happen to be.

I want to order some, and thought others might be interested as well.

Daphne

Forget-Me-Not-Ferrets of Quincy, IL