From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:23:38 -0400
Greetings Folks,

Just a quick note to remind those able to show up, about the Ferret
Party/Open House here at Ferrets Unlimited, 4116 Bucyrus Avenue,
Cleveland, Ohio 216/749-3885.

We have some great kids, and lots of neat stuff, both ferret and human
related.  The Tazo Tea Company send me some tea gift bags to put in the
adoption bags for the humans!!  How cool is that, the human will get a
treat!!

Oh, News net 5 did a story on the shelter, and it was great!!  Very
positive, just stretched number a bit.

Hug the fur angels.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter