Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:07:07 -0800
If any giving tree ferret has not received his/her presents, please let
me know. I can send you the email address for the Santa and you can
contact him/her to see if there is a problem. If you don't hear back
from the Santa in 48 hours, then we can remove the Santa from that
ferret (make the ferret available again) and/or post the ferrets and
their shelters on the FML. I want the contact person for that shelter
ONLY sending me emails, please.

I think you should try to think charitably about Santas who haven't
been able to send presents yet. I try to err on the side of the Santa
because you never know what happened in their lives after they picked
the ferret from the tree. There could be extenuating circumstances and
the Santa may not have had time to email the Shelter/Rescue/Foster to
let them know what happened. I also know how easy it is to lose the
shelter contact information in an overfull email inbox. I had to look
up who I had picked so I could find the contact information I needed!
That being said, if you are a Santa who doesn't remember who you
picked or where you need to send presents, please email
[log in to unmask] and I'll email you that information.

I am very sorry that some ferrets did not get gifts. I do hope those
shelters will share their other gifts with ALL the ferrets in that
location. Please let me know if you didn't receive ANY gifts for ANY
of the ferrets you had on the tree. I hope ferret people wouldn't do
something mean and take the ferrets just to spite a particular
shelter/rescue/foster.

I hope all the ferrets and humans had a Merry Christmas and will have
a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin.