From:
"K. Crassi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:35:06 -0400
>From:    Dawn Tepley <[log in to unmask]>
>Have some questions that I hope you can help me with.  First, I am going to
>buy a new cage from Martin's Cages and I was wondering what kind of wire is
>better, Poly Vinyl Coated wire or Galvanized after weld?

Oo, oo, I know, I know! :-)  Actually I suppose it depends on what you
consider "better".  But I think the vinyl coated is better.  Easier to
clean, won't get rusty spots hither and yon, and looks nicer.  I
personally like green.

Hope this helps!

Karen
"The snake is an animal. It has a backbone and heart. It has red blood and
drinks water and eats food. It breathes air and feels fear, just like every
other animal in the world. And it's in a body that is the hardest thing for
the average person to understand."
                -- Dave Barker, herpetologist
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html