Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 11:13:19 -0400
You guys might remember my recent rescued boy named Jack. I nicknamed
him Slojack since he was such a mellow boy. After his vet visit we
found out why He has insulinoma

My friend Jenny has a small ferret rescue about an hour from me she
has started up for geriatric and hospice ferrets that no one wants to
adopt. These ferrets will live the rest of their lives knowing that
they will be loved. Jenny and I are trying to raise money for Jack's
surgery and will eventually be putting on a raffle with some really
awesome items donated to us by the ferret community and other retailers
(including a gift certificate to Best Buy) to help both our rescues. In
the mean time we've started the site below to get the ball rolling. If
anyone would like to donate it would be much appreciated. Jack is on
a very expensive medicine until his surgery on July 31st.

Jenny has helped me out a lot by taking in this sweet boy from me along
with the older ferret Maggie so I thought I would post about what we
are trying to do to try and help her out. You can read about her other
kids in the post below as well. Thanks so much in advance!!

Kimba

<http://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2008-07-08.2797023752/groupaction_view>