From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 07:01:07 -0800
I was watching "Dr. Dolittle" the other night (Eddie Murphy version).
While laughing my rear-end off at the raccoon asking for "tuna in oil"
instead of water, I thought of who would play my ferrets' voices, if they
were to star in a movie.  So here they are, get ready Hollywood!

Slinky: needed someone smart, independent, good-looking, roguish -> Robert
Redford

Kyle: silly, cuddly, playful, young (this one was tough)-> if John Candy
were still alive, I'd go for him, but since he's not, I'd say Matthew
Broderick (in the Ferris-style)

Noel: her's just popped into my mind first, so appropriately -> Jane
Curtain (sp?) ("Third Rock from the Sun")

Sandy: hyper, little-girly type -> Lacey Chabert (Claudia on "Party of
Five")

Gizmo: if he were still with us, this was an easy one -> Sean Connery

Rootie, the beagle: (just had to include him), funny and sensitive and
absolutely adorable -> Mel Gibson

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley