From:
tigerzwar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:01:14 -0800
i have been reading the daily post everyday and wantted answer soem of them.
but now i do have a question that i would like some people that know the
answers to.  i know that california bans ferrets there in that state.  but i
have heard that there are other states out there that ban them to.  if this
statement is true can some one please tell me all the states in which they
are banned or against ferrets in the state.

i am also looking for folks to chat with about ferrets on the chat program
powwow.  anyone have this program plese look me up.  thank you.

lynne taggart