From:
Tony O'Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 15:38:16 -0000
Vasectomies, I would like to point out on this subject that they were done
for many years on male cats before they were tried on ferrets, vets used
to do them on male cat for cat breeders, so that the breeders knew when
the queen was ready for mating, the 1st one done on one of my ferrets was
done as an exsperiment to see if it would work, as the mating process of
both cats and ferrets are the same.

Tony